Hey. It’s Bora.
A software developer.
Interested in Backend technologies and DevOps. Has
experience in developing APIs, building pipelines, containerizing
applications, monitoring servers. Uses Go as daily, feels like a gopher.
Software Developer at
Live in Izmir, Turkey.
In this site, you’ll find my blog posts and events that I attended.
resume for more information.
Software Developer at Acronis, Remote
Aug 2021 - Present
Acronis is a data protection and cybersecurity company. I joined Cloud Platform team as a Software Developer. So far;
- Worked on IAM and IdP projects.
- Developed and maintained API endpoints for micro services (using Go and Python).
- Wrote Ansible playbooks and roles.
- Wrote E2E tests.
Software Developer at Seo.do, Remote
Aug 2020 - July 2021 - 1 yr
Seo.do is a rank tracker for technical SEOs. I worked as a Software Developer in Backend team.
- Built a crawler structure that scales well (crawls ~10 million keywords per a day).
- Built a structure that’s working on Knative to serve our applications.
- Built CI/CD pipelines for deploying applications to the platform.
- Developed and maintained APIs mostly using Go.
- Set a monitoring system with Datadog.
Web Developer at Lab2023
Jan 2019 – Sep 2019 - 9 mos
Mostly worked on websites using Rails ecosystem technologies.
Bachelors, Computer Engineering at Pamukkale University
2017 - Current